Sunday 27 April 2008

Comedy Attempted: I want to be a producer...

So... erm... yeah, I'm a Comedy Producer now...

My friend Chris has asked me to produce a show with him. His last two co-producers bailed out, and he hates women and people who argue with him, so that leaves me...

I'm not sure what to expect - never done anything like this before, except that one play where I abused a bunch of kids by making them play poetry-spouting renegade angels (but we do not speak of that). Chris has the potential to be a very irritating person. He talks in theory and anecdotes, usually whilst smoking and wearing gay shirts. He's doing this show in order to distract himself from his novel, which is more depressing than premature ejaculation to James Blunt.

I'm gonna have to be extra funny. I wrote a sketch today about a man in a toilet. Things are looking up.

No comments: